Qualifying Tata Mumbai Marathon: 21 km Half- Marathon......Patience, Persistence, Perseverance
Tata Mumbai Marathon: 21 km Half- Marathon ......Patience, Persistence, Perseverance They say a journey of 1000 miles, begins with a single step. I have been in sports, gym etc. Fairly fit and healthy. Incidentally I never was into Running as sport , race or fitness activity. Frankly, I had this inhibition or phobia of running continuously. Last few years, I used to see folks participating in various Running Events, Jogging in parks etc. I used to get tempted and did give it a try few times, only to give up with excuses since my heart was not into it. April, 2017 and few months away from 50 years completion in September 2017, I decided I am going to run, and not just run.....I am going to run a Tata Mumbai Marathon Half-Marathon (21 KM). Once decided I knew , I had to do it. Also one lesson I learnt early in life, when we announce our Goals , Dreams to larger group of near and dear ones, they all converge and support you to make happen. Also as self we ...

Comments